Today I was blessed with the opportunity to attend a fascinating seminar by one of the world’s most experienced health researchers.
As a volunteer at a local charity (Together Against Cancer, who commit to informing the public about natural, ‘alternative’ forms of healing and wellness), the request for help at the event was sprung on me at the last minute. I’d already do anything for the centre – it’s run by such an inspiring, amazing group of people who are so knowledgeable and committed to what they do – but having read some of Phillip Day’s work, I was never going to turn down this chance.
And oh my, what a Day.. For 6 hours (which flew by) he covered so much, that it’s still kind of digesting in my system (no pun intended). This included, but certainly wasn’t limited to how:
- We live in a completely false reality, from food to education to news reports
- Sickness is bigger than war, and is the biggest business on earth
- Between 2000-2015, pharmaceutical drugs have killed more people than World War 1 and World War 2 combined
- Since 2000, 16 million Americans have died as a result of the effects of chemotherapy, not cancer itself
- Being ‘cured’ of cancer is actually defined as survival after 5 years of initial treatment
- Most diseases and ailments are metabolic, i.e. caused by a severely weakened immune system/ unhealthy gut
- Chemotherapy and radiation destroys your immune system
- Vaccines at birth serve no purpose and in fact do more harm than good
- Type 2 Diabetes can be reversed in as little as 7 days
- A plethora of ex-medical professionals are becoming whistleblowers to the twisted and inherently murderous medical system
- Big Pharma are desperately trying to silence Day and other organisations who are making this information public
Did you know it’s actually illegal in the European Union to state that food is key to curing and preventing disease, and that drinking water cures dehydration? Call me stupid, but that’s some pretty insane logic.
It’s absolutely mental how governments and society convince us to doubt the wisdom of our senses. And to trust in doctors, who have zero nutritional education and are trained by pharmaceutical companies, literally just to push drugs in an attempt to cover up symptoms and zombify the masses.
Probably even more worrying than the sinister set up and power these organisations have, is what Day calls ‘cognitive dissonance’ – that being, wilful ignorance by we, the people, and a refusal to question anything.
We’re raised in a culture where we’re convinced from day 1 that doctors are the fountain of all knowledge, that pharmaceutical companies want to help us (why on earth would they ever offer us cures, when that would mean the immediate halt of cash flow?) and that our government is acting in our best interests (despite the fact they’re also endorsed by those same companies).
- 80% plant-based made of organic wholefoods
- 60% raw (80% is even better)
- Keep animal products under 15%
- Eliminate all refined sugar, wheat and dairy
- Adopt an intermittent fasting/autophagy regime
He also delves into the structure of the human body on a much deeper, cellular and energetic level, discussing the intricacies of DNA and the information we store. It was mind-blowing stuff and certainly gets you thinking (an amount more than already being contended with!).
He takes time to cover the array of vitamins and minerals we need to function, where to obtain these and how best to prepare the body to absorb and utilise them.
This is literally only scratching the surface of the presentation, and this summary serves only to inform, remind and reassure us that there are other ‘crackpots’ discussing and promoting alternatives to what we’ve been programmed to believe about our health, longevity and life on earth in general.
But as always, I urge you not to take my word as gospel (I’m sure there’s no risk of that) and to do your own research. If something about this resonates with you, don’t stay stuck in cognitive dissonance – we live in the age of information, and were incarnated at this time for a reason. Use the power of the internet and all the knowledge that is offered to find that which you are seeking.